Beyond Nine Cat Rescue, Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and for most, donations are tax-deductible. We are also an all-volunteer organization so you won’t be funding staff salaries or administrative overhead. Nearly 100% of all contributions directly benefit cats by providing food, shelter and veterinary care.
Need an idea of how much to donate?
$ 25 – Provides formula to feed 5 kittens for 1 week
$ 50 – Provides food & shelter for 5 cats for 1 week
$ 80 – Will test, sterilize & vaccinate 1 cat
$100 – Provides rabies & distemper vaccines for 4 cats
$150 – Sponsors a kitten from birth to adoption
$320 – Will test, sterilize & vaccinate 4 kittens
We also accept contributions in person at our locations and events.
If you would prefer to donate goods, you can drop them off at any of our locations. The kinds of supplies we need weekly are listed below:
Cat Supplies Needed:
- Dry Kitten Food – Blue Buffalo is preferred
- Adult Canned Cat Food – Friskies Pate or Fancy Feast
- Dry Cat Food – Purina Fancy Feast Adult Dry Cat Food
- Dry Cat Food – Fancy Feast Gourmet Dry Cat Food
- Non-Clumping Clay Litter – Generic / Publix Brand is good
- Clumping Cat Litter – Fresh Step or Cats Pride is preferred
- Paper or Pine Litter – Non-clay option for sensitive/healing cats
Cleaning Supplies Needed:
- Dish Detergent – Dawn is preferred
- Sponges – for cleaning cat dishes
- Paper Towels – Make-a-size is preferred (less waste)
- Garbage Bags – Kitchen Size
- Bleach – Regular (not low splash)
- Liquid Fabric Softener – Gain is preferred
- Laundry Detergent – Arm & Hammer Liquid is preferred
- Bottled Water (to keep our volunteers hydrated!)
Skip the trip! All of this and more are listed on our Amazon Wishlist and best of all, it ships directly to our shelter!